Friday, December 21, 2018

to think about your hometown. What is special about where you live?

Now it is time to think about your hometown. What is special about where you live? On your blog, describe your hometown. Be sure to include lots of describing words (adjectives) in your post.

what is special about where i live?
the special thing about where i live that i got a family i got a cat i got my siblings and mostly my mum and dad.

My hometown is our environment ,our government,and our home we live in.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Waiari,
    How are you? I hope you are enjoying your holidays and this beautiful weather. I am enjoying working with the SLJ team and every day after work I go for a run or walk by the beach, I just love summer and those beautiful sunny long days!
    For this activity you are requested to talk about your hometown and what is special about the place you live. In this post you talked more about you family and pet. What about Auckland? What do you like and think is special about living in Auckland? I like to live in Auckland because we can easy access great parks full of nature and playgrounds. I also like the fact that we have so many amazing beaches close by that everyone can enjoy and I love the markets with bright colours and delicious food.
    In order for you to gain full points for this activity I need you to write 3 things that you love about Auckland? Do you think you can give it a go and let me know by replying to this comment?

    Keep up with good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete