Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Kaitiakitanga

WALT: I know why being a kaitiaki is so important to me.
This is my photo of my mokomoko who is an kaitiakitanga.
A kaitiakitanga is a guardian,  who protects and who is a rangatira.
Te Puna Wairua did this because we were learning about Mokomoko.
We did it in Te Puna Wairua.(Rm 5. ) I use was pastels. My colour pastels were red, purple, green, brown,  blue and orange. To me it was beautiful until I added the brown bit on the Mokomoko head. After that I was done.
                            

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora waiari.
    I like the way you smudge the background in your Kaitiakitanga art! It really made everything come together. Maybe you could have made the face darker, cause I can't really see it. I have some questions!

    What did the colours mean to you, and why did you use them??
    What sports do you like the most??
    Who is your best friend??

    I hope you can get back to me!
    Ka rangitaki ano!!

    ReplyDelete