Tuesday, August 27, 2019

My beautiful and nice art work.

Waiari
WALT: I have learnt the importance of the mangopare/Hammerhead shark.
This is a photo of my work I did with Whaea Ariana.
Whaea Ariana did the outlines of the mokomoko and we coloured it in with pastels, colouring pencils, vivids, felt tips and crayons. The colour I started with was orange and pink. I tested the colours out on a scrap paper and it made a nice and beautiful sunset colour, it was so pretty! After I coloured it I did the outside orange. Then there was this wave thing i coloured in with a red pastel. After I did that part I did the rest of the sunset part blue, yellow, green, pink, purple and more nice light colours. The red ngaru is Hine-Nui-Te-Po and the colourful ngaru is Hineahuone.
Then I went to whaea Ariana and she did the outside lines gold and black. Then i was finished. Ko Nga Uri o Te Rauroha te ingoa o toku nei mahi toi.                                   
                                                          The end!


No comments:

Post a Comment