Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Kaokao tukutuku panel

      
WALT: I know the significance of tukutuku panels and why maori made them.
What is the name of your Tukutuku?
KaoKao

What is Kaokao?
Kaokao is what warriors have on their arm for a ta moko, But if it was seen/caught in a haka.
Kaokao is also a zig zag and it's from the Te Arawa and East Coast iwi.
Kaokao is also a side of our body. What side? Right.

What does the colours mean to you?
This is what it means to me. 
Red is for love, blood, my heart, anger, passion, danger and power.
Blue is for Tangaroa, T.p.s, beautiful sea, sky, warm, calm, peace and trust.
Brown is for our earth, nature, coffee, chocolate, wood, bark, sticks, trees, soil and dirt.


1 comment:

  1. kia ora my name is Shiloh
    I go to riverdale school
    and I do kapa haka
    its a little fun

    ReplyDelete